Waste Management - Field Drainage Crew Leader
The Field Crew Leader will be active with the team, navigating to locations tackling on-the-fly problems, and cleaning up, creating positive service to our customers.
This Field Crew Leader’s duties will include:
- Performs labor-intensive activities in all weather conditions during any hours during the day or night
- Work in confined spaces or at heights
- Standing 6-8 hours daily
- Typing/data entry on frequency
- Experience with Septic/Grease Pumping, Drain Cleaning, ET, Plumbing, Electrical
- 1-3 years of environmental services industry experience preferred
- Leadership experience
- Customer service
- Ability to navigate and drive
They demonstrate leadership skills as Field Crew Leaders using workflow, layout, assembly, and production equipment. With a team player mentality to motivate, address, and compromise. They are using these skills to problems solving with attention to detail. Field Crew Leader will implement lean Six Sigma programs for benchmark safety.
Great Benefits – Apply Today
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
- Assembly And Installation
- Attention To Detail
- Confined Spaces
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Industrial Production