Lookout…Here We Grow Again!
COME BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VIBRA + ERNEST!
Our culture fosters engagement, diversity and advocacy. Our goal is to empower our employees and support them in their professional growth while leading them on a path to success within our organization.
Vibralife of El Paso is currently seeking
Registered Nurses - RNs - to join our team!
Full Time NIGHTS and
PRN Day or Night shifts available!
Located in El Paso, Texas, Vibralife of El Paso is a beautiful, one-story, state-of-the-art community that includes the VibraLife Rehabilitation Center and Vibra Senior Living. Expertly designed to address comprehensive care and living needs post injury or illness, VibraLife delivers a fully integrated care continuum for both patients and residents.
The RN is responsible for the comprehensive assessment of resident and family needs in order to determine the nursing services required. Understands and integrates the needs of adult and geriatric residents in the delivery of nursing care. The provision of care includes direct care along with the delegation and supervision of all nursing care. Specific components of the Registered Nurse role include demonstrating clinical competence, managing resident care, improving quality of care, establishing professional relationships and utilizing professional skills, fulfilling responsibilities of the role of the facility, and developing clinical expertise per specialty. Responsible for managing and providing direct care for assigned residents. Responsible for the management of resident activities, while monitoring the quality of care during assigned shift. Serves as a liaison to keep the Program Manager and/or Nursing Supervisor aware of major occurrences and needs of the program.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
- One (1) year of medical/surgical, rehabilitation, or skilled nursing experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
At Vibra+Ernest, employees are our priority. We are passionate about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to provide services to patients and their family members in the El Paso, TX area. Below is a brief summary of our benefits.
- PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
- FREE prescription plans
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401K matching
- Company discounts for mobile phone service, shoes
- PET insurance!
- Group legal – provides legal assistance with personal legal matters
- Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off for full time employees
At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is constantly evolving, our growing organization is devoted to ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the bedside.
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE!
If you share our values, we want to hear from you!
Medical Surgical Nursing
Basic Life Support
Registered Nurse Certified