Kelly Services is seeking a Maintenance Technician in Fort Worth, TX!
DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY
Location: Fort Worth, TX 76118
1st Shift: 5:00 am - 2:00 pm
2nd Shift: 2:00 pm - midnight
Pay Rate: Based on experience
SUMMARY: The Maintenance Technician, under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor, is responsible for coordinating and performing repairs, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools, and equipment as well as the maintenance of buildings, grounds and utility systems of manufacturing plant s .
- Safety Assist with routine audits to ensure safety features of equipment are functioning properly.
- Respond and provide solutions to the Production Department needs whenever unsafe conditions related to the machinery and equipment are reported.
- High Performance Effectively perform scheduled and unscheduled repairs to minimize machine down-time as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Integrity Honesty Demonstrate and enforce full compliance with rules, regulations, and standards with a committed passion to improve the standards.
- Focus Identify improvements that link to the strategic direction and objectives of the Company to reinforce the associate s understanding of how their work impacts these goals and measures.
- Teamwork Work in teams to solve problems, identify waste, and meet organizational goals.
- Use tools ranging from common hand and power tools, such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches, to precision measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, or the physical condition of buildings does not deteriorate.
- Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
- Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs, as necessary.
- Assemble, install, or repair wiring, electrical or electronic components, pipe systems, plumbing, machinery, or equipment. Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, or perform other maintenance actions, following checklists.
- Clean or lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, or other parts of machinery.
- Adjust functional parts of devices or control instruments, using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, or straightedges.
- Repair or replace defective equipment parts, using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble equipment.
- Record type and cost of maintenance or repair work.
- Reassemble machines after the completion of repair or maintenance work.
- Start machines and observe mechanical operation to determine efficiency and to detect problems.
- Inspect or test damaged machine parts, and mark defective areas or advise supervisors of repair needs.
- Lubricate or apply adhesives or other materials to machines, machine parts, or other equipment, according to specified procedures.
- Install, replace, or change machine parts and attachments, according to production specifications.
- Dismantle machines and remove parts for repair, using hand tools, chain falls, jacks, cranes, or hoists.
- Record production, repair, and machine maintenance information.
- Read work orders and specifications to determine machines and equipment requiring repair or maintenance.
- Set up and operate machines, and adjust controls to regulate operations.
- Collaborate with other workers to repair or move machines, machine parts, or equipment.
- Transfer tools, parts, equipment, and supplies to and from work stations and other areas.
- Disassemble broken or defective equipment to facilitate the repair and reassemble equipment when repairs are complete.
- Install or replace machinery, equipment, and new or replacement parts and instruments, using hand or power tools.
- Examine and test machinery, equipment, components, and parts for defects to ensure proper functioning.
- Hold or supply tools, parts, equipment, and supplies for other workers.
- Position vehicles, machinery, equipment, physical structure
Please contact Rachel Marquez at
or [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Maintenance Worker - Fort Worth, TX Direct Hire
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.