We are seeking the BEST to serve the BEST! Join our team and make a difference at Evergreen Woods, North Branford's premier Retirement Community. Now accepting applications for FT/PT Housekeeper to clean and sanitize common areas, homes, apartments, suites, and healthcare units on the campus. Housekeeper will follow a regular work schedule to accomplish duties under the supervision of the Housekeeping Supervisor.
Experience and Skills:
- High school graduation or GED required .
- Technical certification from a janitorial program desired.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Janitorial or maintenance experience required.
- Two years experience in a similar housekeeping position desired.
- Ability to work with minimal and close supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to use hand tools, carts and dollies.
- Work outdoors and indoors during the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC
system, carpeted flooring, normal office noise levels).
- Climb up to two flights of stairs.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or more.
- Ability to work under time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Respond to medical emergencies on a rare occasion.
- Assist with resident evacuations, if ever required.
Full time positions receive Medical, Dental & Vision benefits + a generous PTO program. Our one-of-a-kind Paid Time Off Program offers you the opportunity to cash out your earned PTO to take care of unexpected costs for repairs, pay for vacations/trips or to supplement your regular earnings