Trillium is seeking a Quality Auditor in the Alma, MI area for a temp-to-hire position. Schedule is day shift (6:00 am to 4:30 pm). Pay is $17+/hour, depending on experience.
- Performs product or process inspection utilizing standardized inspection methods.
- Visually and physically check parts against blueprint or work order specifications using a variety of precision measuring instruments.
- At this level, worker is considered to be in-training for a Level III inspector.
- May recommend, write, or modify inspection procedures.
- May use standard statistical tools.
- May be required to perform calibration of Measuring and Test Equipment.
- Accountable for reporting to management all information crucial to customer satisfaction.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organized with good communication abilities, industrious and hard working.
- Possess above average problem solving abilities.
- Able to adapt to daily changes in priorities.
- Ability to take direction from leaders.
- Desire to increase knowledge base.
If you’re interested in this Quality Auditor position and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
- High School diploma
- Four (4) years of experience in a Quality Inspector position.
- Solid knowledge of inspection and test equipment, part drawings (including GD&T), technical math (including trigonometry), and materials associated with typical products.
- Basic knowledge of typical Inspector duties such as sampling, sorting, and containment actions.
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hardworking And Dedicated
Complex Problem Solving