To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ave Maria, FL 34142
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Supply Chain Buyer Planner I
Arthrex Manufacturing Inc • Ave Maria, FL
Posted 2 days ago
Supply Chain Buyer Planner I
Arthrex Manufacturing Inc
Ave Maria FL
Arthrex is a global medical device company and a leader in new product development and medical education in orthopedics. We are actively seeking a Supply Chain Buyer Planner I to join the team at our manufacturing site in Ave Maria FL. Excellent communications and analytical skills, experience in manufacturing industry along with a Bachelor’s degree will be essential for the position.
To purchase materials or other goods and/or coordinates activities involved with procuring goods and services, such as raw materials, equipment, tools, parts, and supplies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews MRP outputs daily to ensure all required actions are taken – planned orders, expedites, de-expedites, cancels, etc.
- Limits backorders of all assigned parts while communicating backorder information to internal departments.
- Maintains and reviews Forecast vs. Actual sales for assigned products.
- Attends weekly conference calls with key suppliers.
- Distributes Engineering Change Requests to the suppliers and reviews disposition of existing and in-process inventory.
- Discusses defective goods with inspection or quality control personnel, suppliers and others to determine the action required.
- Responsible for all PO receipts of non-inventoried goods, invoice approval, MRO and credit card purchases.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree required. Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field preferred.
2 years of relevant experience.
Purchasing/Manufacturing/Forecasting/Sourcing/International experience preferred.
SAP experience preferred.
BI/BW or similar software experience preferred.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
Knowledge of Supply Chain concepts.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
Microsoft Office/Windows. Excel Macros/Pivot tables/VLookups.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The area that this job is performed in is a general office or open cubicle/workstation environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.