$24.00 to $27.85 hourly
Robert Half is looking for a Pricing Analyst to join a large corporation! This person will work on a dynamic team to help administer contracts for a large line of business. The Pricing Analyst will work closely with internal partners and the pricing department to update existing contracts, process new bid requests, and communicate activities providing pricing solutions to maximize revenue and grow the company. If you have a strong attention to detail and a "no task too small" mentality, this position would be a great opportunity to get a foot in the door with a well-known corporation! This contract position is located in Shoreview.
- Administer new contracts and changes to existing contracts
- Complete special pricing projects that provide pricing solutions to maximize revenue
- Communicate and work closely with management, sales, customer service, and the pricing department
- Act as back-up for team members as needed
*Please note that all candidates are required to provide 2 recent supervisor or manager references in order to be considered for employment.
Please submit your resume and call Jordan Lynch at
for review and consideration.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, statistics or similar required.
- Experience with estimating or as financial analyst or pricing analyst is helpful but not required
- Self-starting, proactive individual with strong verbal and written - communication skills, ability to solve problems, and exceptional attention to detail
- Strong quantitative ability and comfort with large data sets.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products with strong knowledge of Excel required (i.e., pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.)
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Pricing Analyst and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Pricing Analyst for more information.
- Attention To Detail
- Big Data
- Customer Service