To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lafayette, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PM&R Medical Director Physician MD DO
Vibra Healthcare • Lafayette, IN
Posted 3 days ago
The Medical Director is responsible for collaborating with the management team in organizing and directing the provision of physical medicine and rehabilitation services in the inpatient unit for the Hospital in agreement with all applicable federal, state and local laws and standards, rules and regulations. Responsible for providing medical services to the patients in the hospital, and will provide professional and administrative services for the hospital.
- MD/DO Degree from a School of Medicine required.
- Current, valid and active license to practice Medicine in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS and ACLS Certifications from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
- Current DEA License required.
- Must be board-eligible or board certified in physical medicine and rehabilitation to practice as a physician in the field of medical rehabilitation as required by the Hospital’s Medical Staff Bylaws, and must maintain training as required.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.