You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Interiors Project Designer
FOX Architects believes in approaching design holistically and seeks proactive interior designers who thrive in an entrepreneurial, collaborative environment. FOX Architects approach to design is everyone’s ideas are valued and teamwork is celebrated, and collaboration is key. There are opportunities for professional development and mentorship.
Our Interior Design & Landlord Strategies Studios is looking for:
- STAFF DESIGNER I-II with 2-5 years' experience
- PROJECT DESIGNER II with 5-8 years' progressive experience
- PROJECT DESIGNER III with 8+ years' progressive experience
- PROJECT MANAGER with over 10+ years' progressive experience
These are a full-time position with a competitive salary, mentorship, benefits and perks in a dynamic, fun and forward-thinking open studio environment. We are proud of our excellent client base, positive work culture and vision for our future.
- Graduated from an accredited interior design or architecture institution.
- NCIDQ license or actively pursuing, architectural license a plus.
- Proficiency in REVIT, InDesign, Photoshop and Microsoft Office Suite a must.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management techniques.
- Exceptional presentation skills in written, verbal and graphics.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines without compromising the design/technical intent or relationship with fellow workers.
- Experience in corporate commercial design.
- Must have reliable transportation to get to work and client sites.
Read more about our opportunities on our careers page by clicking on Apply. Use your resume and portfolio highlighting your professional experience in workplace design projects to apply. Selected candidates will be contacted by the hiring team. Thank you for your interest in FOX Architects!
FOX Architects is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation and any other legally protected status.
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: LI06-10440_3432794251
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.