WHO WE ARE
Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers. We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.Job Description
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
As the Product Marketing Manager you will lead and support a team that manages the marketing strategy and evolution of sales of one or more of the most complex and high impact product brands. This is a highly collaborative role that provides leadership and direction to implement effective promotional strategies and programs for innovative products.
If you are a responsible, strategic, results-oriented E-commerce Product Marketing Manager, Lennox International would like for you to join our team to lead the ownership for digital marketing products, aligning product development with business value, corporate strategy, and customer & market needs.
You will be trusted to:
Product Commercialization Champion
- Responsible for the e-Commerce product family vision, mission, strategy, and lifecycle management.
- Responsible for developing and leading the execution of commercialization plans for the product line.
- Defines the market position of the product within the context of the overall product family strategy and aligns it with the brand strategy.
- Shapes the feature/benefit story around the brand and into a compelling reason to believe the product is at a competitive advantage.
Marketing direction responsibilities
- Voice of the Customer champion for the e-Commerce product.
- Leads the development of the feature/benefit story for the product.
- Leads the development of consumer promotions & advertising to drive product line sales results.
- Leads the product communication activities at Sales, Distributor and Dealer meetings.
New Product Development direction responsibilities
- VOC champion for NPIs & verifies VOC is being met throughout DP process.
- Leads the development and execution of go to market plans.
- Leads the development of the product sales story (explains the benefits of the features including the customer needs being met and how it differentiates itself within the context of the competitive offerings in the market).
- Leads the development of product commercialization plans (identifies need for product literature, web pages, social media, PR, advertising, trade shows, store merchandising, etc).
- Drives NPI adoption (conducts product presentations & sales training, supports PR events, trade shows, customer events).
WHAT WE OFFER
At Lennox, we realize that our greatest assets are our employees. This is why we are committed to providing limitless opportunities for growth and development of all our employees, largely promoting from within the organization. Our Product Marketing Manager position is ideal for anyone looking for a Marketing and Product Development career with long term growth possibilities.
- Competitive base salary plus commissions
- Industry leading sales and product training
- Medical and Dental benefits
- 401k with company match
- Stock Purchase Program
- Community involvement opportunities
- Much, much more
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Requires a bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires at least 10 years related experience with at least 5 years in B2B marketing.
- Relevant agile software development and Product Manager experience with proven track record of delivering successful customer facing site feature and improvements.
- ECommerce or digital marketing experience required. Experience with Hybris platform preferred.
- Requires full understanding of approaches to assessing and improving the customer value proposition.
- Must be able to creatively apply extensive marketing knowledge including branding, product life-cycle, competitive positioning and communications.
- Utilize a strategic mindset and have strong execution focus and accountability and ownership.
- Strong program management skills including ability to execute strategic plans for digital marketing tools.
- Highly motivated to develop teams and manage ongoing performance of direct reports.
- Superior relationship building with cross functional teams to deliver results through excellent partnerships, communication and negotiating skills.
- Requires strong cross-functional leadership abilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
Additional information: The ideal candidate will identify key product challenges and opportunities; make appropriate recommendations for future planning. The role requires the ability to drive efficiencies throughout the business to improve product / brand margins and to enhance processes. Monitors sales, production and inventory trends on product line; determine appropriate pricing levels. The right candidate should also possess outstanding analytical and communication skills needed to conducts comparative analysis against competitors and provides strategic planning of product direction and features
New Product Development