CELEBRATE YOUR PERSONALITY AND TEAM SPIRIT.
GROW THROUGH YOUR CHOICES.
MAKE YOUR MARK.
North Highland has a mantra: Unleash Potential Together. For our clients, it means we challenge thinking and build capabilities, so that after each engagement, they are left stronger and inspired to do more. With our colleagues, it means fostering an environment where bringing, shaping, growing and sharing ideas isn’t just encouraged—it’s expected. And within our communities, it means we give of our skills, time and passion to make them more prosperous.
Exciting work you will do:
- Bring expertise in Program & Project Management & Process & BA to extensive engagements and develop in-depth solutions that enact long-term success for our clients.
- Draw on your own unique perspectives, personality and creativity to think big about our clients’ challenges and develop creative solutions.
- Impact North Highland’s bottom line by building and leveraging client and team relationships that drive results and fuel growth.
- Use knowledge of Program and Project Management to increase client impact, develop your skillsets, and grow your career.
- Make your mark by working directly with clients as a visible and engaged member of the team.
- Collaborate across disciplines to deliver creative solutions to client challenges.
- Establish positive relationships with clients and peers that build credibility, foster your support network, and empower career development.
- Develop a deeper understanding of our firm’s shared vision to build our clients’ capabilities and unleash their potential.
- Cultivate knowledge of our clients’ business models and increase your role in engagements.
- Responsible and accountable for delivering large projects on-time, on budget, and meeting functional and quality specifications.
- Forecast, manage, and report on project financials, planned vs actual project schedule, and resource utilization.
- Manage issues, risks, and changes using appropriate and agreed upon processes and tools established within the PMO.
- Provide weekly status reports and can communicate to executive leadership.
What you will need:
- 7+ years leading and managing Project & Program Management and Business Analyst teams.
- An ability to authentically establish credibility, build consensus, and activate collaboration with clients and teammates.
- Proven leadership experience with the ability to mentor/coach team in senior or lead capacity.
- Proven success delivering projects in Agile/Scrum environment.
- Large enterprise project experience ranging from $1million+
- Expert knowledge in Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Creative ingenuity and a proven ability to find or design simple solutions to complex challenges.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
- Superior self-awareness around personal strengths and growth opportunities.
- Experience supporting business expansion opportunities within existing accounts and creating new business opportunities.
- Experience developing high-performing teams in ways proven to drive desired business impact.
- A demonstrated track record of leading large, complex consulting engagements, including roles that involved building, and fostering relationships with senior-level client executives.
- Experience with multiple project streams and leading teams of 5+.
- A positive track record of delivering on business requirements and identifying gaps and omissions.
- Capability of working in either a business or a technology delivery environment (e.g. Waterfall and Agile methods)
- Success in driving significant client account growth.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university. A master's degree and/or professional certifications are bonuses.
Click URL blocked - click to apply to apply.
North Highland is a global management consulting firm known for helping clients solve their most complex challenges related to customer experience, performance improvement, technology and digital, and transformation. We add value and support our clients across the full spectrum of consulting, from strategy through delivery. We bring the big ideas, then we make them real. North Highland is an employee-owned firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with more than 3,000 consultants worldwide and 60+ offices around the globe. The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide (www.cordenceworldwide.com), a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit northhighland.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Determine Best Practices