Driven by a commitment to research, quality and service, PDI, Inc. provides innovative products, educational resources, training and support to prevent infection transmission and promote health and wellness. Encompassing 3 areas, our Healthcare, Sani Professional
and Contract manufacturing divisions, we develop, manufacture and distribute leading edge products for North America and the world.
We have several locations across the US and are looking for new Associates to join our team!
This position will work overnight from 8 pm - 4 am, Monday - Friday.
This purpose of this position is to support Manufacturing Operations during off shift as it related to electrical troubleshooting of equipment. It interacts with the maintenance, engineering and manufacturing departments.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
This position is responsible for troubleshooting, repair, assembly, and integration of electrical equipment.
1. Ensures that all company safety procedures are followed at all times.
2. Supports electrical systems in the Plant.
3. Responsible for troubleshooting and timely electrical repairs of all production equipment.
4. Supports the design, research and development of new electrical equipment.
5. Supports the programming of new or existing equipment.
6. Updates schematics of all equipment.
7. Sets up new equipment and perform training of production and maintenance personnel.
8. Responsible for machine interface and Ethernet communications.
9. Responsible for data logging setup for new equipment.;
10. Responsible for maintaining data acquisition reports.
This position interacts with the maintenance, engineering and manufacturing departments
• Electrician Certification a plus
• Individual will be skilled with computer applications, including Microsoft Office, project management tools AutoCAD or similar design tools. Advanced knowledge of PLC programming to including servos and stepper drives. Troubleshooting, PLC logic, control
circuit, DC drive units. Also knowledge of mechanical gears, cams, pumps, pulleys and clutches.
• Five years’ experience in a technical environmental preferably with high speed packaging equipment
• Electromechanical Experience required
• Electrical Troubleshooting skills for equipment and systems
• Excellent Communication skills (verbal and written)
• Able to read electrical schematics
• PLC and VFD drive experience a plus
NONE: No hazardous or significantly unpleasant conditions.
INTENT AND FUNCTION OF JOB DESCRIPTIONS
Job descriptions assist organizations in ensuring that the hiring process is fairly administered and that qualified employees are selected. They are also essential to an effective appraisal system and related promotion, transfer, layoff, and termination decisions.
Well-constructed job descriptions are an integral part of any effective compensation system.
All descriptions have been reviewed to ensure that only essential functions and basic duties have been included. Peripheral tasks, only incidentally related to each position, have been excluded. Requirements, skills, and abilities included have been determined
to be the minimal standards required to successfully perform the positions. In no instance, however, should the duties, responsibilities, and requirements delineated be interpreted as all-inclusive. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by
supervisors as deemed appropriate.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will be made which may pose serious health or safety risks to the employee or
others or which impose undue hardships on the organization.
Job descriptions are not intended as and do not create employment contracts. The organization maintains its status as an at-will employer. Employees can be terminated for any reason not prohibited by law.
Nice-Pak Products, Inc. (NP) is the global developer, manufacturer and marketer of pre-moistened wipes for the consumer market, specializing in personal care, hygiene, household cleaning and disinfection products.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP URL blocked - click to apply.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
- Please refer to the Company’s Substance Abuse Policy which protects the safety and well-being of all associates and potential associates.