To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Princeton, NJ
- Staffing Now
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Staffing Now • Princeton, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
University in Princeton needs an office assistant for this 9 month assignment. You will be responsible for developing, maintaining and enhancing relationships with many organizations for the undergraduate and graduate students. You will be facilitiating connections between employers, students and alumni within a career exploration and recruitment effort.
- Follow procedures and processes with accuracy and approve/decline employer account registrations as well as full-time and internship postings in the system
- Research and use data in the system as well as via various online platforms to research information needed to determine whether an employer organization or posting meets pre-determined criteria
- Use sound judgment, critical thinking and problem-solving skills to quickly resolve issues or respond to inquiries by employer engagement team members regarding employer status
- Represent the University by assisting employers at information sessions and other recruiting events as well as office-wide career events
- Assist with employer and/or student check-in process on-campus interviews, as needed
- Assist with the selection of job postings to be featured in e-newletters and other promotional emails to students, as needed
- Assist with other Career Services assignments and projects, as needed.
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong detail-orientation, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-volume, team environment
- Ability to research organizations using various platforms to ascertain information needed as part of the employer vetting process
- Exceptional written/oral communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Enthusiasm to contribute to success of students and alumni