To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Long Island, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Temporary Administrative Assistant, Long Island, NY
CohnReznick LLP • Long Island, NY
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CohnReznick is looking for an Temporary Part-time Administrative Assistant to join our team in Long Island, NY .
If you are:
- A team player who believes in providing world-class internal client service
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
Look ahead. Imagine more. And consider joining the CohnReznick team.
- Endless opportunities to contribute to the 11th largest professional services firm in the US
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
The responsibilities are diverse and may include but are not limited to:
- Organize team scheduling meetings and maintain schedule updates in staffing system;
- Coordinate calendar and schedule management as requested;
- Assist with time & expense entry as requested;
- Book travel arrangements as requested;
- Arrange in-house trainings, book conference rooms, coordinate attendees, all logistics, and arrange meal service;
- Coordinate team events, meals, birthdays, snacks and community service programs;
- Compose, prepare and distribute written materials for management using sound judgment including correspondence, memos/letters, agendas, presentations, and minutes;
- Act as liaison with IT, office services and marketing;
- Run client-specific reports;
- Process invoice requests and back-up materials required to invoice client accounts;
- Maintain managements contacts and mailing lists;
- Assisting the team with daily workflow;
- Provide assistance with external business development meetings;
- Serve as Receptionist and sit at the receptionist desk, when needed
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3+ years of administrative/office work experience
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Knowledgeable of business grammar and basic proofreading skills
- Professional demeanor and appearance necessary at all times
- Demonstrated customer focus experience interacting with senior level executives
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong follow-up skills, required
- Ability to learn new computer programs
- Capability work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated team player with a flexible personality and positive attitude
- Abilitiy to work 20-25 hours per week with Saturdays as needed.
Connect with us
CohnReznick is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.