Location: East Aurora, NY
PLEASE SEND ALL RESUMES TO Email blocked - click to apply
Duration: 8+ Month Contract
Function: As a Product Engineer in the Space and Defense Group you’ll support various development / production programs support pnematic / hydraulic / electromechanical contral actuation systems centered around precision motion control. Essential job functions: • Assure and maintain design integrity, producibility and quality in production products
• Assist Project Teams in developing qualification and acceptance test procedures
• Ensure proper and permanent corrective actions are put in place to prevent problem recurrence
• Write production assembly/test instructions
• Perform required electrical analysis for assessment of non-conformances
• Evaluate, request, and implement fixturing, tooling and equipment to meet development and production requirements
• Understanding of electrical designs including evaluation of schematics and incorporation of drawing changes to PCB's and cables Required skills: • At least a BS degree in engineering (preferably MS degree).
• At least 3 years of relevant experience.
• Experience with configuration control and change management tools and processes.
• Candidate must be a United States Citizen
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Printed Circuit Board