About this role:
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Strategy, Digital & Innovation (SDI) team forges the strategic direction of Wells Fargo, provides and manages our digital foundation and common capabilities, and transforms our business models to meet evolving customer needs and grow the company. The investments we are making will help the company create innovative digital banking experiences and make it easier for customers to achieve their financial goals.
The Digital Credit Card Product Management team is responsible for the development of strategy and implementation of Digital Credit Card acquisition and servicing capabilities and journeys/experiences, which enable customers to research, apply for, on board, and manage their credit cards.
The Digital Credit Card Product Management team is currently recruiting for two Lead Digital Product Manager, positions, one focused on digital build out for new product launches, and another focused on driving digital product strategy for credit card payments.In this role, you will:
Required Qualifications, US:
- Lead the development and execution of complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have impact across the enterprise with broad impact
- Act as key participant in large-scale planning
- Review and analyze complex digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area
- Influence digital strategy for the business line requiring in-depth evaluation of multiple factors including intangibles or unprecedented factors
- Make decisions in digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area requiring strong understanding of the business, policies, procedures and/or compliance requirements
- Lead a broad team of digital professionals to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives
- Strategically collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and mid-level to senior managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Potentially lead projects, teams or serve as a peer mentor
- 5+ years of digital product management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- 1+ year of credit card industry experience
- 1+ year of Agile experience
- Experience with digital software product management in the financial services industry
- Experience developing partnerships and collaborating with other business and functional areas
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
- A Customer Experience Focus: Staying connected to customer and business needs.
- Developing Digital Credit Card Vision & Strategy: Develop feature road maps, and digital customer and banker journeys in partnership with the Line of Business, technology and teams across the Enterprise.
- Partnering with Agile teams to define epics, features and user stories to drive Objectives & Key Results and Key Performance Indicators. Ensures implementations meet Legal, Risk and Compliance requirements. Represent Line of Business needs & priorities within the Digital teams.
- Partnerships: Collaborating with Digital, Technology, Line of Business, Risk and other partners to support Consumer Credit Card and co-brand products and implement digital customer experiences such that customers can quickly, easily, and securely satisfy underwriting and regulatory needs.
- Innovation: Drive innovation to achieve business Objective & Key Results and Key Performance Indicators.
$115,900.00 - $206,100.00 AnnualBenefits
We Value Diversity
- Information about Wells Fargo's employee benefits
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Agile Methodology
- Business Requirements
- Customer Demand Planning
- Customer Experience
- Customer Relationship Management