Vistana Company Overview
Vistana™ Signature Experiences, Inc. an operating business of Marriott Vacations Woldwide develops, owns, markets and operates upper-upscale villa resorts, offering ownership and rental opportunities. Vistana is the exclusive provider of vacation ownership for the Sheraton and Westin brands and an authorized partner of the Starwood Preferred Guest program. Through the Vistana Signature Network™ (VSN), our Owners can transform the way they travel - enjoying the flexibility to vacation when they want, where they want, how they want. Vistana™ Signature Experiences offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities in inspiring destinations from majestic Maui to the snow peaked mountains of Avon/Vail. If you're passionate about selling, supporting, or communicating a unique vacation lifestyle, we're passionate about you becoming part of the Vistana family. For more information, please visit: URL blocked - click to apply.Property/Location
Sheraton Steamboat Villas - 2200 Village Inn Ct, Steamboat Springs, CO, 80487
Perfectly positioned amid the invigorating outdoor adventures of Colorado's famed Steamboat Springs, Sheraton Steamboat Resort Villas is a fun-filled family retreat. It's the area's only ski-in/ski-out resort and sits just steps from Steamboat's Christie Peak Express chairlift and gondola. A quick ride brings you to all the fabulous winter and summer recreation on Mt. Werner.Job Description
Position Summary: Promote guest satisfaction through unequalled service levels, via the Front Office team.
- Ensure superior Front Desk service.
- Address complaints and oversee the analysis of SSR property satisfaction survey forms.
- Responsible for hiring, scheduling, training and coaching of all Front Office team members.
- Responsible for managing villa inventory and meeting revenue requirements.
- Responsible for accounts payable, receivables and month end financial statement and review.
- Acts as Manager on Duty as scheduled, displaying full awareness of current status of the Resort.
- Four year degree in hospitality or related field preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required.
- A minimum of 2 years management experience required including at least 1 year management experience in the hospitality industry, preferably in rooms division.
- Intermediate knowledge of computer applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, required.
- Prior experience with a hotel PMS system preferred.
We celebrate the diversity of people, ideas and cultures. We believe our differences are what make us better - a better place to work, a better place to grow, enabling a better way to see the world. We are fully committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. The Company complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled employees and applicants.