Our client is a leading organization in their industry. They pride themselves as being a world-class business operation; they have attained this status by using innovation and offering top-quality products to rise above their competitors. This company has shown vast growth in the recent years and they are seeking to add an experienced Financial Analyst to their team.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- This company has offered their employees a stable and enjoyable working environment for years, not only will you get job stability here but also the chance to work with other top-notch professionals.
- The company understands the value of their employees; therefore, to retain those employees this position will start with a competitive base salary of $55,000 - $70,000 with an additional bonus of 10%.
- You will also obtain an astounding benefits package which you will be able to partake in after only 1 month of employment.
- This business operation gives an immense benefits package including Medical with affordable plans to choose from, Dental & Vision (with family plans available), Medical & Dependent Care Spending Accounts, 401(k) Company Matches $.50 to every $1 up to 6%, Life, Disability Policies, Employee Assistance Program, PTO and Paid Holidays.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Collect and analyze financial data to assist management in effective decision making, while being a key player in the company’s budget and forecasting processes.
- Provide excellent customer service in regards to paybacks, capital requests, etc.
- Work with manufacturing leaders to ensure processes are followed to ensure continuous improvement.
- Work with cost accounting and management.
- Provide various departments throughout the facility on data collected.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Bachelors in Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Must have experience with ERP systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
Contact Craig Libis today at Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. Phone number blocked - click to apply or email a copy of your resume to Email blocked - click to apply!
Keywords: Sioux Falls, SD, recruiting, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, executive, Sioux Falls recruiter, Midwest, finance, banking, industry, interview, business development, executive recruiter, manufacturing, financial services, information technology, retained search, income tax, federal, state, manufacturing, Sioux Fall area, engineer, engineering, manufacturing industry, CFO, manager, management, plant manager, IT, IT manager, Director of IT, Dell Rapids recruiter, Sioux Falls area recruiter, finance, business analyst, financial analyst, Sioux Falls finance careers
Use Statistical Method