To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lakeland, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Real Estate Services Advisor
FedEx Freight • Lakeland, FL
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Support the management of FedEx Freight’s real estate portfolio including development of new facilities and administration of existing facilities with the goals of providing cost-effective occupancy solutions and long-term operational capacity.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES:
1. Manage lease expirations, renewals and/or extensions. Collaborate with Facility Planning to define respective terms and negotiate timely, cost-effective agreements
2. Investigate, evaluate and recommend real estate alternatives to meet the company’s facility capacity needs and operational requirements
3. Coordinate the expansion of existing leased or owned facilities including the acquisition of land or other related real estate
4. Coordinate the disposition of Surplus Property
5. Capture and maintain real estate related data within data management system for all owned and leased real estate, ensuring accuracy and integrity of data for each location
6. Ensure payment of rent or other real estate related costs for leased facilities
7. Evaluate request for reimbursement of real estate related expenses including taxes, insurance, CAM or other related invoices ensuring accuracy and lease compliance. Investigate discrepancies and make appropriate recommendations
8. Initiate capital and/or lease expenditure authorization requests (CLEAR) as required for real estate related transactions
9. Oversee the coordination, monitoring, review and approval of all Leases or other real estate related legal documents
10. Manage client, vendor and landlord relationships as it relates to real estate assets
11. Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
12. Perform other duties as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
• Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Finance, Business, Marketing or related discipline or equivalent work experience plus five (5) years’ experience in commercial or industrial real estate, contract negotiations, service agreement negotiations and related real estate/facility transactions in which two (2) of those years is in corporate real estate
• Strong knowledge of real estate development, contracts and leases
• Strong negotiation and analytical skills
• Strong problem solving, time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Ability to take initiative
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Software, including but not limited to; Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills necessary to communicate with all levels throughout the organization
• Ability to work independently and as a team member
• Must be able to travel