Our Supervisors support the management team in order to maximize output of the store through the optimization of talent, operational execution and delivery of a rewarding experience for customers and associates.
Why You'll Love It:
* Closed by 8pm nightly
* Closed on Thanksgiving & Christmas
* Clear path to promotion
* Paid time off
* Bonus opportunity
* Flexible schedules
* Associate discounts
* Stable employment with growing company
What You'll Do:
* Provide a great experience for our customers
* Ensure items are in stock and priced correctly
* Maintain a safe, clean, and organized store
* Become a subject matter expert in your role and model adherence to standard operating procedures
* Understand and learn other aspects of store operations including stocking associate duties and responsibilities
* Serve as Leader on Duty as scheduled
* Other duties as assigned
What We Need:
* Must be at least 18 years old
* 1 year experience in retail leadership role preferred
* Technical, Trade or Vocational degree of High School diploma/equivalent or 2 years management or functional experience.
* Ability to communicate clearly with customers and associates in person and via e-mail and telephone.
* Ability to intermittently lift, push and/or pull up to 50 pounds and stand/move for entire shift
* Ability to lift, bend, kneel, climb, crawl and/or twist and safely climb up/down a ladder.
* Physically able and willing to become certified to operate a forklift in accordance with IIPP (Injury and Illness Prevention Program)
* Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Diseases And Disorders
- Forklift Truck
- Standard Operating Procedure