Nurse Care Manager
HarmonyCares is one of the nation’s largest home-based primary care practices. HarmonyCares is a family of companies all dedicated to providing high-quality, coordinated health care in the home. This includes HarmonyCares, HarmonyCares Medical Group, HarmonyCares Home Health, HarmonyCares Hospice, The Home DME.
Our Mission – “Through Compassionate Patient-Centered Care in the Home; We will Provide Exceptional Outcomes across our Continuum of Services”
Our Values – Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Excellence - are leading us to a better tomorrow for patient care.
Why You Should Want to Work with Us
- Quarterly Bonuses – up to $5000 per year!
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance, and much more
- 401K Retirement Plan (with company match)
- Tuition, Professional License and Certification Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Holidays and Volunteer Time
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Day Time Hours (no holidays/weekends)
- Great Place to Work Certified
- Established in 11 states
- Largest home-based primary care practice in the US for over 28 years, making a huge impact in healthcare today!
A Nurse Navigator works closely with the healthcare team to maximize the health of the VPA patient, including home visits to the high risk patients and their caregivers to perform assessments, serve as an advocate to identify life goals, provide input in the treatment planning process and offer solutions to improve patient care. They help ensure the right care at the right time. As a Nurse Care Manager you will:
- Provide on-site clinical coordination
- Identify gaps in patient care, provides education and assists with community resources in an effort to reduce unplanned hospitalizations
- Collaborate with continuum care team
- Assist with documentation to support eligibility of patient under the care of hospice or home care
- Complete and submit reports and data on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to track volume and productivity
- Participate in developing and enhancing tools and company initiatives that promote patient services
- Active R.N. License
- Active CPR Certificate
- 2 or more years of direct home health experience
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to perform extensive telephone assessment
- Knowledge of Medicare regulations and home care and hospice standards
- Experience with small group presentations and teaching/training
- Understanding of adult learning principles
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must be self-motivated with excellent time management skills
Won’t you join us? We are seeking candidates who desire the opportunity and experience of delivering quality and compassionate healthcare - within proven care models – to elderly individuals and those with complex medical issues, who are the forefront of everything we do.
- Adult Education
- Clinical Works
- Health Care
- Home Care