Due to new Customer Partnerships we are growing and expanding our business and as a result, we are looking for new talent to join our team!
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri & Sat 8:00-4:30
As a food service distributor, providing excellent customer service is a requirement for being successful. The Customer Service department is one of the many opportunities we have as an organization to provide that exceptional service. The Customer Service Representative provides critical telephone backup support to our sales team.
* Resolves customer questions and issues quickly and accurately by interacting with peers and internal departments effectively
* Ensures all orders for that day are in our order management system accurately and timely
* Proactively addresses internal issues with customers when necessary
* Able to represent the company in a positive manner using all forms of communication
* Strong data entry and computer skills using Microsoft Word and Excel
* Previous customer service or related experience preferred
* Able to work a flexible schedule
* Educational Reimbursement
* Direct Deposit
* Referral Bonus
* Excellent Advancement Opportunities
* Weekly Pay
If you're looking for challenge, growth, and genuine job satisfaction, then look to Maines!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue