To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Raleigh, NC
- Vaco - Raleigh
- Phone:: 9197196502
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Process Consultant - Contract - Raleigh
Vaco Resources • Raleigh, NC
Posted 1 month ago
You have technical expertise; we have access to the best career opportunities in the IT industry. Partner with Vaco, and you'll have an advantage over your competition! Our client is seeking a Senior Business Process Analyst. Instead of being another faceless resume, let Vaco promote your strengths to the hiring manager while preparing you for that specific interview.
Our recruiters will provide you with great insight about trends in the market - keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture, and growth opportunities. If you're an experienced Business Analyst, and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
As a Senior Business Process Analyst, you will work on challenging projects-from site roll outs, to new application development, implementation, and integration projects. This involves collaborating with SOA Architects to understand business architecture models and working with subject matter experts to drive more detail for business process model.
- Working with SOA Architects to construct a domain model (e.g., a class diagram or data diagram) while depicting the major classes or entities
- Constructing a business process model depicting a high-level overview of the process to be supported by the system
- Defining high level service requirements
- Collaborating with QA in creating test plans and scripts for the identified process flows
- Identifying the need for additional services to implement desired flows and communicate this information to the SOA Architect
- Participating in appropriate service design reviews
- Investigating service orchestration possibilities (e.g., aggregation, composition)
- Providing business domain experience to Business Portfolio Teams
- Performing gap analysis on services