Westlake Financial Services is the largest privately-held auto finance technology company in the United States with $6 Billion assets under management.
As a Financial Analyst in the Business Strategy and Analytics division, you will have the opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic, and data-driven team that directly supports senior executives and influences corporate direction. You will build models used to support our automated consumer lending platform, conduct regular performance analysis of our portfolio, and make improvements to operational units within the company.
- Analyze targeted improvements to the proprietary Westlake Buy ProgramTM, and coordinate with all necessary departments and managers to ensure timely and successful implementation.
- Research potential new target customers, products, and relevant models to predict performance.
- Develop and monitor internal reporting mechanisms for use by management and interpret results.
- Recommend changes to corporate policies, procedures, and underwriting guidelines.
- Regularly prepare and present findings and recommendations to senior executives.
- Enhance internal process efficiency with all technologies available to your team.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including financial and/or decision analysis modeling.
- Fundamental knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data from multiple sources and extrapolate trends.
- Entrepreneurial, intellectually curious, detail-oriented, and self-motivated.
- Able to quickly adapt to changes in a dynamic work environment.
- Ideal candidates have 1-3 years of analyst experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, math or a similar field.
- Exceptional candidates are driven by excellence, attention to detail, and a desire to continually improve, gain industry experience, and enhance productivity.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: FINAN03652
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
In 1958, the Hankey Family owned 25% of Midway Ford; Don Hankey acquired full ownership of the Ford franchise dealership in 1972. Midway Ford is the originating company of the Hankey Group. Midway Car Rental and Westlake Financial Services began as complimentary business extensions of Midway Ford, providing rental car service and financing to Midway Ford customers who couldn’t get financing elsewhere. Each Hankey Group company holds a symbiotic relationship to the other. HFC Acceptance, a fleet finance and leasing company, focused on commercial financing to rental agencies that purchased vehicles from Midway Ford. Nowcom’s DealerCenter provides a multi-lender and DMS platform for used car dealerships, featuring Westlake Financial Services as a preferred lender. Additionally, Nowcom provides IT support for all Hankey Group companies. Hankey Investment Company is a private real estate investment firm that procures real estate for Hankey Group and manages around $1.7B in assets, comprised of real properties ($743M) and commercial loans ($972M). Since 1985, Knight Insurance Company, a Cayman Islands company, together with its domestic affiliates KnightBrook Insurance Company and Knight Specialty Insurance Company, have partnered with North Hollywood Toyota, Westlake Financial and Midway Auto Group to provide consumers with various auto-related insurance products and services.
View the full profile