The Regional Manager, Operations is responsible for planning, leading, organizing and executing operations to maximize productivity while meeting all Ciox Health, client, and regulatory service requirements This position focuses on customer service, growing, strengthening and retaining client relationships while providing guidance and leadership for regional associates. Responsibilities
- Leadership Responsibilities
- Implement industry best practices to maximize productivity as measured by correctly completed medical information request per unit of time
- Establish site, team, and individual performance objectives to include productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction
- Create, and manage multiple full-service or clinic route accounts within the district.
- Escalates customer issues/concerns/problems in a pro-active and timely manner to retain an account.
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of the meaningful operational metrics and utilizes this information to manage his/her book of business.
- Monitors monthly franchise financial statements
- Works with the field supervisors and staff to achieve desired results on expenditures, productivity, and volume.
- Coordinates with Sales & Account Management to introduce and market new products and services offered by the Company
- Recruits and hires competent, qualified staff commensurate with defined job responsibilities.
- Ensures that staff is oriented, trained and the competence of staff is assessed (including but not limited to ROI & HIPAA), maintained, demonstrated and improved continually.
- Understand and utilize CIOX's Health method of compensation for the representatives and administer bi-weekly time management.
- Conducts accurate, meaningful & timely performance appraisals; issues commendations; conducts performance improvement progressive disciplinary actions and makes recommendations for discharge actions and such recommendations will be given particular weight; and carries out all other personnel actions fairly and consistently, according to policies, procedures and laws/regulations.
- Troubleshoot equipment issues and work with Help Desk to resolve all escalated matters.
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with CIOX Health policies and procedures and applicable regulations, including HIPAA, state/federal regulations related to operations, and labor regulations.
- Maintain professional behavior at all times
- Responsible for upholding security and confidentiality regulations, and facility policies and procedures for access and review of all medical records.
- Customer Service SkillsCoordinates with Sales/Account Management to conduct monthly customer account review meetings in person with all franchise accounts as well as checking in by telephone as needed, ensuring that their needs are met, if not exceeded.
- Reviews HIM Director's assessment of account performance and employee performance.
- Responds to concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Performs other duties as identified and/or assigned.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Medical Management or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years management experience in a healthcare environment preferred
- Must have valid driver's license
- Driving record and Proof of Insurance that is acceptable per company's driver policy
- Professional office/customer service experience
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Knowledge of medical business office or healthcare revenue cycle software is a plus
- Must be motivated self-starter, proactive, a leader, and have a positive outlook/outgoing personality
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Typing skills (50 wpm)
- Must be able to use fax, copier, microfilm machine
- Must be willing to learn new equipment and new processes quickly
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Must have excellent leadership and good decision making skills
- Ability to travel at least 60% of the time
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 2019-9683
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.