ELECTRICAL SENIOR ESTIMATOR - FAIRFAX, VA
Delta Construction Partners is a national executive search firm for the nation’s premier electrical contractors and industry professionals. Delta has been retained to conduct a search to fill the above position for a confidential client in their Fairfax, Virginia area office.
Base salary is between $80,000 and $90,000 depending on experience. Base salary may be more than this range for candidates with exceptional experience and successful history of performance.
Reasons You’ll Love Working for This Company
- Competitive base salary
- Health insurance package
- Work for a top-100 privately owned company in the DC area
- Collaborative work environment
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing company
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review all construction documents, including scope of work
- Attend pre-bid meetings and site visits as needed
- Compose proposal/scope letters
- Perform take-offs, write-up feeders, and lighting control distribution equipment on estimates
- Communicate with additional departments within the company regarding transfer of projects
- Review take-offs with management
- Assist in procurement of materials and procurement for projects
Skills & Requirements.
- Must have 5+ years’ experience in electrical construction in an estimating role
- Must have new construction experience working on commercial projects (healthcare, office, high rise, and retail)
- Proficient in Accubid
- Strong employment stability
- Demonstrates prioritization, organization, time management and, problem-solving skills
Preferred but Not Necessary
- Electrical license (Journeyman, Master)
Please forward your resume to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to ELECTRICAL SENIOR ESTIMATOR - FAIRFAX, VA for immediate consideration, or call
for more information.
To view a full list of job openings, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to ELECTRICAL SENIOR ESTIMATOR - FAIRFAX, VA
Related Positions: Preconstruction Manager, Cost Estimator, Estimator
Lighting Control Console