As a Customer Support Specialist you will ensures complete Customer Satisfaction with successful and timely execution of all Purchase Order requirements (Commercial and Military).
Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Act as primary point of contact, handle all customer inquiries including but not limited to: problem resolution, order entry, quoting, schedule changes, credit issues, forecasting, warranty administration, return of material, and AOG support.
• Prepares sales orders documenting all contract requirements for all affected departments.
• Manages customer relationships beyond current business activates by developing partnerships with customers.
• Maintain current customer files including contracts and customer correspondence.
• Archive files greater than on year old.
• Maintain a 5-D work area.
• Identify, recommend, and implement innovative process improvements as it pertains to the Customer Support function.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 19-29139
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.