Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. With
cutting-edge technology, Epiroc develops and produces innovative drill rigs, rock excavation and construction
equipment, and provides world-class service and consumables. The company was founded in Stockholm,
Sweden, and has passionate people supporting and collaborating with customers in more than 150 countries.
Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com.
Unload trucks and process receipts into MFG/Pro; verify quantity and other specifications; check for discrepancies in purchase order number or vendor packing list information.
- Stock and store in assigned or designated warehouse areas.
- Load and secure a variety of company products (components or parts) for shipment by truck or designated carrier. Pack, wrap, box, crate and otherwise prepare for shipping. Cut, and secure strapping, tie-downs, bracing, chocks, and other support materials.
- Operate sit-down and stand-up forklift used to store or transport material to designated inside and outside storage areas.
- Check material handling equipment, fork trucks and storage facilities daily.
- Report all unsafe conditions to supervisor. Maintain fuel, coolant, and lubricants in vehicle. If electric, assure that batteries are fully charged at beginning of shift.
- Follow prescribed safety regulations / guidelines.
- Perform other duties as required or directed.
- Occasional, Infrequent
- Train new hires
- Chase parts and fill in necessary paperwork
Skills and Experience:
HS Diploma or GED required
- No previous experience needed.
- Period of training and adjustment is approximately 3 months
Required to read, write and comprehend English
- Requires reading, writing, adding, subtracting and following instructions.
- Work from parts lists, shop orders, requisitions.
- Make simple use of drawings.
- Maintain records and reports.
General Office Associate