LOOKING FOR WORK? WANT TO TRY SOMETHING NEW? Be part of a dynamic security team serving as a Securitas Security Officer as you gain knowledge and experience you can use for your future! We are growing and looking for motivated, eager learn individuals to join our Security Patrol Team! Your dedication to serving our clients will earn you great pay and benefits, ongoing training, and promotional opportunities!!
Multiple opportunities available in Reno
Pay rates from $10-$11 per hour
NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
- Part-time jobs with Full-Time opportunities
- Pay rates from $11-$13 per hour (varies by position and location)
- Seeking officers with 2nd & 3rd shift availability
- Must be able to work weekends-Monday thru Friday schedules not available
- Seeking individuals with friendly and helpful personalities who enjoy helping others
- Valid D/L may be required for some positions
- Paid vacation!
- Company Paid Uniforms! (guards supply their own socks, shoes, and belt)
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth and knowledge opportunities!
- Additional Employee PERK programs!!!
GENERAL JOB DUTIES:
As a Security Officer, you will be responsible for observing and reporting activities and incidents at an assigned client site. This will involve, providing safety of client property and personnel.
- Patrol premises-walking patrols, may involve walking up and down stairs
- Observe facility-check for irregularities, unlocked doors, hazardous items
- Access control- may monitor entries/exits, access gates, badging, metal detectors, bag & vehicle checks etc.
- Write reports for all incidents
- Respond to emergency situations
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation to and from work.
- Valid Driver's License- NOT required for all sites
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months of hire.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Must pass both drug screen and background investigation
Let Securitas be the road to success for YOUR future. Join us today!
Security Guard, Security Officer, Security, Protective Agent, Watchman, Night Watchman, Day Watchman, Surveillance, Security, Surveillance Officer, Loss Prevention, Theft Prevention, Customer Service Security Officer, Hotel Security Officer, Safety and Security Officer, Store Detective, Area Patrol, Transportation Security Officer, Armed Security Officer, Security Supervisor, Officer, Site Supervisor, Lead Security Officer, Detention Officer, Corporate Security Officer, Security Specialist, Security Officer / Supervisor, Protective Security Officer, Professional Security officer, Licensed Security Officer, Security, Security Manager, Facility Security Officer, Event Security Officer, Site security, Part time security officer, Part time security guard, Certified security Guard, Security Agent, Licensed Security guard, Front desk security officer, front desk security guard, Private security officer, corporate security officer, Patrol Officer, Customer Service, Unarmed Security Guard, Public Safety, Public Safety Officer, Safety Officer, Correctional Officer, Driver Guard, Gate Guard, Facilities Guard, Facilities Safety, Concierge, Asset Protection Specialist, Doorman/Customer Service, Greeter, Door Greeter, Mobile Patrol Officer, Flex Officer, Site Supervisor, Site Security, Event Security, Security Agent, Safety Agent, Facilities Patrol, Building Security, Security Coordinator, Facilities CSO, Security and Safety Officer or Guard, machine setter, machine operator, machine tender, Equipment Setter, Equipment Operator, Equipment Tender, Metals, Plastics, Paver, Construction, Builder, Roofing, Fishing, Farmworker, Farming, Tree Trimmer, Agriculture, Refuse and Recyclable Material Collector, waste management, Recycling and Reclamation Worker, molding and casting worker, machine operator, packaging and filling machine operator, extruding, forming, pressing, and compacting machine setter, operator, tender, grinding and polishing worker, woodworking machine setter, operator, textile machine operator, welder, cutter, welder fitters, grinding, lapping, polishing, buffering machine tool setter, operator, metal, plastic, cutting punching, installation, maintenance repair, tire repair, rock splitter, pipe layer, building materials, tile, marble, setter, meter reader, machine feeder and off bearer, automotive and watercraft service, motorboat operators, bus driver, transit, cooling and freezing equipment operator, mechanical, repair, mechanic, automotive repair, automotive glass installer, automotive body repair, construction helper, construction laborer, landscaping and grounds keeping worker, bus driver, ambulance driver, furniture finisher, manufacturing equipment operatory
High school diploma, GED, customer service skills, maintain state license requirements, work with little or no supervision. Must be 18 or older. Attention to detail, able to write reports. Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time, climb stairs and work in extreme weather conditions. Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.