The Youth Care Worker (YCW) is responsible for providing direct care supervision for youth residing in a care fostering environment that facilitates learning and behavioral management in a supportive manner.
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS - Bilingual (Spanish)Youth Care Workers Needed in Mesa AZ!HOURS
* 2nd shift: 2:30 p.m - 10:30 p.m.
* 3rd shift: 10:00 p.m. - 8:00 a.m. COMPENSATION
* $16.47 for 2nd Shift
* $17.22 for 3rd ShiftRESPONSIBILITIES
* Conduct intake services to include but not limited to: completing necessary paperwork, providing youth with an overview of the program services for initial placement in the shelter.
* Provide basic needs to youth upon arrival to the program, to include but not limited to: meals, clothing, hygiene products, shower and bedroom assignment.
* Must provide Direct Care Services to youth to ensure that ratios and appropriate supervision levels are continuously met as per state and federal requirements.
* Develop positive rapport with youth while serving as a role model to create a safe and caring environment.
* Must ensure all forms and progress notes (efforts) are properly completed in web-based program (ETO) to ensure compliance with state and federal requirements.
*Assist with the planning and coordination of special educational events and recreational outings.
*Assist in the coordination of student council activities and other meaningful experiences for the youth which promotes volunteerism and learning.
* Provide vocational courses and curriculum in a subject area approved by the program director or designees which introduces youth to career choices.
* Assist with the coordination of Physical Education instruction and other large muscle activities in coordination with the Program Director or designee as required by state and federal requirements.REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of 1 year experience with children
* HS Diploma
* Must be able to maintain a flexible work schedule
* Must be bilingual Spanish
* Must be at least 21 years of age at the time of hireURL blocked - click to apply
JCS Military Support is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
Bilingual (Spanish) Youth Care Worker
JCS MSS, Inc. (AZ)
7500 N. Dreamy Draw Drive, Suite 205, Phoenix, AZ 85020
About Us: Registering on JCSMiltiary.com website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal entity.