To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Puyallup, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
United Pacific • Puyallup, WA
Posted 29 days ago
Full-Time Sales Associate
As a part-time Sales Associate you will be eligible for;
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Flexible schedules
The Sales Associate at United Pacific works at an assigned store location and assists in the operation of the facility in a safe, customer-focused, and profitable manner. You will perform various duties including, but not limited to: Daily cash handling, lighting/fixtures cleaning & maintenance, and ensuring the security of all inventory and currency to avoid theft and inventory shrinkage. You will report to the Store Manager and will receive direct supervision within a framework of well-defined United Pacific company policies and procedures. In this role you will need to have the ability to learn to operate a cash register, computer console, and other equipment and tools related to the work task.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Must be able to work alone in the store for extended periods of time.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, in both verbally and in written form.
- Must be able to provide proof of authorization to work in the United States if hired.
- Ability to work varying shifts, including overnight shifts and holidays. Physical abilities necessary:
- Ability to stand and/or walk for an at least 8 hours.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 60 pounds from ground to overhead up to 30 minutes of workday.
- Ability to occasionally push and pull with arms up to a force of 20 pounds (i.e., utilizing a hand-truck).
- Ability to occasionally climb a ladder to store or retrieve materials, and/or place or remove signage.
- Approximately 75% of work is performed indoors, but there are times when extended periods of work may be performed outside.
- Capable of working in small spaces at times.