To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minneapolis and Surrounding Area, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Access Control Security Officer
Securitas USA • Minneapolis and Surrounding Area, MN
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
FRONT DESK SECURITY GUARD POSITION AVAILABLE!
Do you possess top notch customer service skills? Are you friendly and enjoy working with others?
SECURITAS SECURITY SERVICES is seeking a high quality, extremely friendly individual to fill a customer service access control position. The ideal candidate would possess a positive attitude, with a professional demeanor and work etiquette. This position is held to high standards by our client, and is called upon to perform a wide variety of functions. Knowledge and comfort with computers is important to perform access control, creating access badges, computer monitoring, and multi-tasking on a constant basis.
Current opening is in the Minneapolis area. This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, with a pay wage of $15.00 - $18.00 depending on experience.
What can we offer you? Securitas has competitive benefits and can offer you a job opportunity like no other. Build your resume with us, and help protect your community while doing it!
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
- COMPANY PAID UNIFORMS!
Everyday Job Functions:
- Follows post orders
- Access control
- Computer Monitoring
- Reports suspicious activity
- Responds in emergency situations
- Preserves order
- General office/clerical duties
- The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
- Works in environments and under conditions that require carrying authorized weapons and ammunition, the use of protective gear and devices, and awareness of personal safety and safety of others.
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
Minimum Hiring Standards:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Valid Driver's License- not required but desired.
Think YOU can handle the challenge? JOIN our team today with YOUR new career!