Maxim Healthcare Services is seekingCertified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to provide assistance to patients with dailyliving tasks, under the supervision of a registered nurse. We have FULL TIME, PART TIME, and PER DIEM opportunitiesall around the Bay Area. We cover facilities in cities such as San Francisco, Oakland, Los Altos,San Jose, Capitola, Sunnyvale, Mill Valley, Danville, and Walnut Creek.
APPLY now and a recruiter will reach out TODAY with more details!
• Giving patients important social andemotional support.
• Providing vital information onpatient conditions to nurses.
• Be responsible for basic careservices such as bathing, grooming and feeding, assisting nurses with medicalequipment, and checking patient vital signs.
• Other Certified Nursing Assistants(CNA) duties as assigned.
• Current, California certification topractice as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
• Current CPR certification
• Copy of updated Physical, needed forcertain locations.
• Copy of updated TB results/ Chestx-ray.
• Reliable transportation.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
"Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Initiative, Maxim Healthcare will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records"
Certified Nursing Assistant