To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Havre de Grace, MD 21078
- Larry Dickerson
- Phone: 443-760-3451
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director of Information Technology
Ashley Addiction Treatment • Havre de Grace, MD
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Addiction Treatment, located in Havre de Grace, MD is seeking a Director of Information Technology. This
Director will work closely with decision makers in other departments to
identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology
solutions for all aspects of the organization; communicate project milestones;
perform budget management; patient insurance billing, monitor and/or upgrade
all IS systems; develop, implement and oversee policies and procedures. This position includes excellent compensation
package with full employee benefits.
Qualified and interested candidates must submit a cover statement and resume to the Senior Recruiter no later than February 16th, 2018; 4:30pm.
- Define and communicate project milestones, service level agreements, and resource allocation to executive team, department leads, and end users.
- Develop and review budgets from IS and ensure they comply with stated goals, guidelines, and objectives. Review performance of IS systems to determine operating costs, productivity levels, and upgrade requirements. Benchmark, analyze, report on, and make recommendations for the improvement of the IS infrastructure and IS systems. Develop stated requirements for servers and or desktops and procure them through the appropriate vendor. Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IS spending and initiatives. Direct research on potential technology solutions and implementations in support of new initiatives, opportunities, and procurement efforts.
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, upgrade, and support of all IS systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware, software, VOIP, copier, fax, security, audiovisual systems, and peripherals. Oversee end-user services, including help desk and technical support services. Develop and implement all IS policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision. Oversee negotiation and administration of vendor, outsourcer, and consultant contracts and service agreements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
HIPAA - Personal Health Information
Protect personally identifiable health information; adhere to release of information per policy and procedure (written, oral and electronic). Respect patient and all customer groups' privacy and confidentiality. Adhere to IT and business related communications confidentiality policies.
- BS Degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience/technical training. The individual must possess certifications in the IT industry.
- Experience leading a high functioning IT department.
- Must possess effective interpersonal and relationship-building skills as well as strong written and oral communication skills and possess the necessary math proficiencies to work appropriately in the position.
- Excellent knowledge of technology environments, including telecommunications, networks, programming, media, and desk tops. Network infrastructure to include topology, switches, VOIP, virtualization, and backup solutions.
- Solid understanding of computer systems characteristics, features and integration capabilities.
- A working technical knowledge of current in-house operating systems and software applications including, but not limited to, Netsmart Tier medical records system, Salesforce, Stockell InsightCS billing, Financial Edge, Raiser’s Edge are highly preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS SQL Server preferred.
- Ability to operate tools, components, and peripheral accessories, read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation and OEM guides.
- Must be able to conduct research into software products and issues as required.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending & Health Reimbursement Accts.
- Tuition Reimbursement (after 1 year of service)
- Educational Discounts
- Paid Holidays
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Free meals/parking