Warehouse PICKER- Part Time
City: Bedford Park State: IL
Pay Rate: Up to $15.50
1st Saturday-Sunday 5am-1:30pm
2nd Saturday-Sunday 2:30pm-11pm
Opportunity is everything.
At Integrity, we're passionate about connecting great talent with great companies across North America. We take an associate-first approach because when our associates succeed, our clients succeed. If you’re looking to grow your career, or just need a part-time gig, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve got thousands of job opportunities available at amazing companies across the country. Plus, we offer benefits that provide better lives, both on and off the clock. Medical and dental are just the beginning. From free online education programs to financial tools, we provide the opportunities, programs, and community resources our associates need to be successful, productive, and fulfilled.
If you’re ready for your next challenge, we’re ready to be your Opportunity Engine. Let’s work together.
About the Position
Our client is one of North America's largest supplier of brakes and brake components. They are currently looking to bring on a team player to fill an existing role as warehouse picker.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Verifies the quantity and description of materials received by checking merchandise against the packing list
- Sort material according to type, style or product code
- Record amounts of materials or items received
- Accurately place materials on shelves, in racks or other designated storage areas in an orderly manner, using existing equipment
- Assist shipping and receiving, loading and unloading trucks
- Fill requisitions, transfer orders, replenishment or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items
- Pick, pack, check and fill customer orders
- Ensure warehouse/equipment is maintained on a regular basis
- Ensure machinery is serviced and functional.
- Safely operate all the necessary equipment in work area.
- Follow all safety codes.
- Carry out tasks as assigned by the warehouse supervisor / manager
- Assist in counting of physical inventory
- Keep warehouse clean and organized daily
- Able to work OT
- Specific Skill Experience
- Educational Requirements
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Basic math skills
- Time management skills
- Organizational skills
- RF scanner experience a plus
- Must Satisfy Background and Drug Test Requirements
Benefits and Perk
- Weekly Pay
- Day 1 Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Bonus Programs
- Bonus Money for working OT
If you have the above experience and are immediately available, please apply NOW for consideration.
Questions? Please contact the Bolingbrook office @
Integrity Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.