To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Salt Lake City, UT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Regional Sales Channel Partner (SPC) Manager – Industrial Safety Personal Protective Equipment / Territory - AZ, NV, CO, UT, NM,
Draeger • Salt Lake City, UT
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Responsibilities and Aptitude requirements include:
- Design and execute a successful business plan based on an Indirect Sales Model with engaged, loyal Regional Sales Channel Partners (SCP)
- Grow market share and company revenue in the Industrial Safety vertical via indirect Channels. This includes, but not limited to: F&B, Agriculture, Construction, Power Utilities, Water/Waste Water treatment, Pharma, etc.
- Manage SCP network to growing the territory revenue stream:
- Grow engagement and wallet share of existing SCPs
- Engage internal Draeger resources to support SCP Sales efforts (ex. CS&M, Prod. Sales Specialist)
- Ensure SCP’s provide accurate forecasting/funnel reporting
- Continuously evaluate, drive, and adjust Regional SCP network to increase market penetration, geographical coverage and market share to ensure optimum SCP coverage
- Minimum 4+ years of proven successful channel/distributor management experience in the Safety Personal Protective Equipment Industry
- Bachelors from an accredited university