To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dearborn, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Data Ops Analyst 44843 (RP5)
Fast Switch, Ltd. • Dearborn, MI
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Data Ops Analyst role resides within the GDIA organization which was formed to support Blueprint for Mobility strategy and the Plan for profitable growth.
- In this role, you will support the data requirements of the Data Scientists who are using analytics to achieve business outcomes including insights to accelerate our Connected Customer and Connected Vehicle initiatives.
- Your primary responsibilities will include coding and code testing to deliver automated data profiling, cleansing, standardization, transformation and reasoning capabilities using Apache Spark and related development APIs (scala, python, R, Java) to efficiently execute streaming, machine learning or SQL workloads for fast iterative access to Hadoop-based datasets.
- Proven Java, Python, or Scala programming skills
- Hadoop/Spark technologies experience
- Minimum 4 years of programming experience in a large scale project.
- Proven experience working with diverse and complex datasets
- Experience working with automotive and/or CRM data
- Min Bachelors degree in Comp Eng, Comp Science, or equivalent Education
- Masters or PhD in STEM fields preferred
Fast Switch, Ltd., delivering the Right Talent at the Right Time for over 21 years. We are an IT Consulting company with offices in Detroit, MI, Columbus, OH, Cleveland, OH, Cincinnati, OH, New York, Hartford, CT, Massachusetts, Minneapolis, MN, Los Angeles, CA, San Francisco, CA, and Tucson, AZ. We’re doing business in almost half the states in the union.
We're a financially strong, privately-held company that is 100% consultant and client focused. You are our most important asset!
We've differentiated ourselves by being creative, flexible, and fast. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company.
We're different. Our consultants and clients tell us so, and it's our great people who make the difference! We do unique things, and we do them for Fortune 10 companies, Inc. 500 companies, and technology start-ups. We also have a strong belief in giving back to the communities we serve.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefits options you can choose just the benefits that you need or want, options include:
• Medical and Dental (Fast Switch pays majority of the medical program)
• Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
• Long Term Disability (100% paid)
• Life Insurance (100% paid)
• 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
In 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017, Fast Switch was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press and one of the Best Staffing Firms in 2016 and 2017. We have won the Columbus Business First “Fast 50” award 9 times in 12 years because of our strong growth which translates into more and better opportunities for our consulting staff members.
You can also follow us on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/fastswitch
And you can become a fan of Fast Switch on Facebook at: http://tinyurl.com/y9y3gdp