To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bernards, NJ 07920
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Agile Practitioner - Basking Ridge, NJ and Hartford, CT
UnitedHealth Group • Bernards, NJ
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
UnitedHealth Group is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
- As an Agile Practitioner you will be responsible for ensuring Agile Frameworks are understood and enacted. Agile Practitioners do this by ensuring that the team and organization adhere to the values of the Agile Manifesto and the twelve principles therein
- You are a servant leader. You help employees and stakeholders understand and enact empirical product development
- You are a facilitator, trainer, coach, and mentor for the team, organization, and enterprise. You are not defined or bounded by your title, but instead focus on delivering value
- You may at times fill various roles based on organizational needs and your own abilities, including: Scrum Master, Team Coach, and Enterprise Coach
- You seek to continuously improve your own skills, the effectiveness of your team, and the organization’s understanding of Agile
- You measure progress using learning milestones
- You support the five elements of a learning organization: personal mastery, mental models, shared vision, team learning, and systems thinking
- You adhere to the five Scrum values: focus, courage, openness, commitment, and respect
- 2+ years of experience as a Scrum Master, Agile Coach or other Agile role (e.g. Product Owner)
- 1+ years of experience working on large scale, multiple team projects
- Growth Mindset
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Agile certification
- Healthcare experience
- Graduate Degree
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Agile Practitioner, Basking Ridge, NJ, New Jersey, Scrum Master, Coach