$100000.00 to $125000.00 yearly
A successful organization that will recognize your efforts is working with Robert Half Finance to find a talented Accounting Manager. This role's duties will require leading daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, and assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable. The ability to create and monitor the company's accounting and finance operations will be essential for this role. This Accounting Manager role is a full-time employment opportunity, based in the Redwood City, California area.
- Work alongside FP& A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Possess a thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Play a key role in the implementation of NetSuite Financials, which includes system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration
- Provide regular review and analysis of balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Organize a variety of technical accounting analyses, procedures, and policies
- Lead and encourage the full accounting team performance during the closing process to ensure deadlines are met
- Contribute to the preparation of GAAP financial statements through data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Foundational knowledge in Salesforce.com
- Strong familiarity with NetSuite
- US GAAP experience
- Practical knowledge of Company Internal Control
- General familiarity with SOX
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now
- Expertise in ASC 606
- Demonstrated knowledge of CPA
- Adeptness in month end closings
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- 5+ years of recent relevant financial experience
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Reliable technology and analytical abilities
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles