To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bowling Green, KY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
MDS Coordinator - RN
Signature HealthCARE LLC • Bowling Green, KY
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
MDS Coordinator (RN) opportunities at Signature HealthCARE of Bowling Green
This position requires a minimum of one year MDS Coordinator experience in long-term care
Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. It’s more than a corporation… it’s a Revolution. We are currently seeking an innovative and progressive leader to join the mission as our MDS Coordinator RN.
Signature HealthCARE is an industry leader in post-acute, long term care and rehabilitation services. We operate more than 115 locations across 10 states employing over 17,000 Stakeholders (our thoughtful and loving employees).
A growing number of Signature centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times! Signature’s culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Come see what the Revolution is all about!
We’re currently hiring for an RN MDS Coordinator to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
- Lead or participate in Daily PPS meetings, weekly Medicare meetings, and month end meetings to assure federal billing requirements are met.
- Oversee the coordination and participate in the completion of the Resident Assessment Instrument (MDS, CAA’s and Care Plan) in accordance with current Federal and State Regulations.
- Assist in completion of the Resident Assessment Instrument with the Interdisciplinary Team.
- Registered Nurse with required current state licensure.
- Minimum of one (1) year MDS Coordinator experience in the long-term care setting.
- Must have a current/active CPR certification.
- Personal integrity and professionalism to work effectively with the Interdisciplinary Team, Patients, and Families.
- Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.