To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Johnston, IA 50131
- Kristina Rockwell
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative/Insurance Coordinator
Kelly Services • Johnston, IA
Posted 2 months ago
Customer Service Representative- Johnston, IA Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a full-time Customer Service Representative position for our client, one of the world’s leading equipment and manufacturing companies, at its location in Johnston, IA. Pay rate: $17.35/hour Schedule: This is a full-time, 1st shift position. Hours are Monday- Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm. Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Working as an Insurance Coordinator, you will be responsible for communicating with customers, insurance agents and dealers to verify insurance on retail and lease accounts
- Respond to inquiries from internal staff, dealer, Sentry Insurance, outside insurance agencies and customers
- Maintain accurate records and enter data into appropriate systems
- Evaluate insurance documentation provided from insurance companies to verify collateral is insured
- Support the claims process by providing relevant documentation to appropriate parties
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in a call center environment that utilized customer service quality standards
- Working knowledge of MS Office programs, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to use various department specific computer programs
- Excellent negotiation, conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent business communication, both verbal and written
- Ability to work effectively in a close team environment
- Experience working in a finance or insurance environment
- Knowledge of Accounting fundamentals, including debits/credits
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Management or equivalent experience in a customer service
Term of Assignment:
- April 29th, 2019 to April 22nd, 2020, with a possibility of an extension depending on performance and needs of the client
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at email@example.com.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.