At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That's why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch Our Story:' [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Noise Specialist 2
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
HDR is looking for the right candidate to join our award-winning, international, acoustics consulting practice group. In the role of Noise Specialist 2, we'll count on you to
* Work on, and potentially lead portions of environmental and architectural acoustics assessments.
* Serve as an acoustical and/or vibration specialist conducting analyses to develop design options or recommendations and prepare service deliverable documents
* Perform acoustical (noise/vibration) assignments requiring application of standard and non-standard analysis techniques and procedures
* Work within a multidisciplinary team to complete complex projects and develop technical solutions
* Work independently on projects or assist on larger projects
* Give direction to clerical, technical and lower-level professional personnel as needed, follow direction from senior-level teammates.
* Focus on tasks including acoustical analyses, vibration-related analyses, and field testing. Develop subject matter experti
- Field Testing
- Multidisciplinary Approach
- Self Motivation