Prominent Century City law firm seeks a litigation legal secretary to cover a temporary assignment. The duration is open-ended.
- strong litigation secretary
- ability to prepare TOA/TOC
- efile in state and federal courts
- strong proofreading skills
- proficiency with spelling and grammar
- calendaring and docketing experience
- proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Successful candidates for the role are professional and courteous with a positive can-do attitude. Someone who is able to work with minimal guidance and are able to prioritize would be a good fit for this role. Please submit resumes in MS Word format for immediate and confidential consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Attention To Detail