Veritude is hiring for Benefits Service Specialists in Westlake, TX
Imagine having the chance to service and communicate with customers about their critical, life events! Each day you could have a positive impact on Fidelity's customers as a Service Specialist, helping customers resolve their questions related to employer-sponsored retirement plan
Fidelity Investments, the largest mutual fund company in the United States is one of the world's largest providers of financial services. As a major benefits outsourcer servicing Fortune 500 companies, Fidelity Investments is looking for individuals who are passionate about assisting people with their employer-sponsored retirement plan .
Fidelity's Benefits Service Specialistsare the primary point of contact for customer inquires regarding their employer-sponsored retirement plan . The Benefits Service Specialists needs to take personal responsibility for identifying customer needs and responding in a timely manner, while providing a high value customer experience.
- Answering customer inquiries with a professional attitude and manner while adhering to measurable departmental goals.
- Processing transactions accurately.
- Effectively utilizing and navigating internal resources to arrive at the right solution for the client e.g. computer systems, online resources, and business partner relationships.
- Actively participating in Quality Improvement Process
- Demonstrating excellent call handling skills, patience and respect with complex and non-complex calls
- Establishing rapport with customers, making them feel unique and valued.
- Completing Defined Benefit Plan Training and ongoing education and learning.
- Defining a problem clearly and escalating concerns appropriately when necessary.
- Understanding that CSA's are 'Fidelity's Voice to Our Customers'.
Personal Talents Needed:
- Ability to identify actions necessary to complete tasks and obtain results.
- Positive and constructive view of working with others.
- Ability to listen to and work with a wide range of customers with a wide range of diverse challenges to achieve 'win-win' outcomes.
- Learn quickly and retain information to assist with decision making.
- Be able to display empathy.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Multi-tasking (able to talk and research at the same time).
- Display organizational skills.
- Exceptional detail orientation.
- Take personal accountability for acquiring the expertise, knowledge and information to effectively solve customer's issues.
- 'Of service' attitude towards others.
At Veritude, we believe in your success and work hard to provide you with what you need to build an awesome career with Fidelity Investments. While contracted with Veritude, our Financial Service Associates are eligible for a comprehensive compensation and benefits plan including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability