Premium Travel ER Assignments Pay Up To $5,281 Weekly!
Location: Multiple Exclusive US Assignments
TotalMed is seeking experienced Registered Nurses (RN) specializing in Emergency Rooms (ER). These assignments are typically 13 week travel assignments with both day and night shifts available.
- Triage incoming patients based on level of injury or illness
- Immediately stabilize incoming patients
- Administer medication as instructed by physicians
- Start intravenous lines, and set broken bones
- Perform tracheotomies and intubations
- Give patients stitches and sutures
- Create and maintain incoming patient records
- Work with team of emergency staff to help patients
- Help transfer stable patients to other wings
- State or Compact RN Licensure
- Emergency Department experience required
- Minimum 3-years’ experience
Medical Benefits: Protect yourself, your spouse or domestic partner, and children from the start with our day-of-hire health insurance
Dental: Stay with your favorite dentist for everything from routine cleanings to orthodontia for your kids
Vision: Keep your vision 20/20 with our comprehensive coverage for exams, contacts, and eyeglasses
Short and Long-Term Disability: Protect yourself and your family from unexpected illness or injury with our elective disability insurance
Life Insurance: Keep your mind off of the worst case scenario with our robust life insurance policies
401(K): Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from enrolling in the best 401(k) plan in the industry
- Generous tax-free stipends!
- Join our new Travel for Life Referral Program and earn $1 for every hour your friend or colleague works for as long as you work at TotalMed!
Rely on the support of the TotalMed family. You put a lot on the line as a travel nurse, and with TotalMed, you’ll always get the support and info you need, when you need it.
Experience the TotalMed Difference – Apply Today!
- Surgical Suture
- Emergency Handling
- Registered Nurse Certified
- Emergency Departments