To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Inside Sales, Parts Counter Representative
Auto Safety House LLC • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Inside Sales, Parts Counter Representative (Phoenix):
Auto Safety House is seeking an Inside Sales, Parts Counter Representative to provide knowledgeable, timely, and friendly service and advice to internal and external customers for bus, medium duty, truck, and trailer parts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide a high level of customer service to internal and external customers.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedure.
- Follow up on all customer orders, phone calls, and inquiries.
- Process all invoices, reconcile daily with drawer close out process.
- Establish working relationships with all departments and branches of the company.
- Suggest product changes, additions, and stocking levels.
- Review open order report and keep it to minimal number of open orders.
- Make sure all non-stocking parts are returned to the vendor and all refunds and credits are applied for and processed in a timely fashion.
- Handle internal & external customer concerns in a friendly and professional manner.
- Work closely with the warehouse and purchasing departments to resolve daily issues.
- Always keep a clean and professional appearance.
- Maintain stock levels on showroom displays. Keep the displays neat and orderly.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Attend counter meetings and training sessions.
- At least 5+ years' experience in related parts sales
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professional demeanor
- Moderate computer skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Light duty trailer parts sales (axles, brakes, hitches) desired
- Atmv /trk lighting knowledge desired
- Front/back counter sales experience desired
- Emergency lighting sales experience desired
- Bus parts sales experience desired
Competitive wages and benefits. AAP/EPE/M/F/Vets/Disabled, DFWP.