To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
East Harlem I ACT
New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant, ACT Team
Services for the UnderServed • New York, NY
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative services and consultation as a member of a mobile multi-disciplinary treatment team.
- Responsible for Quality Assurance
- Responsible for managing treatment medical records
- Operating and coordinating the Management Information System
- Act as fund custodian, maintain accounting and budget records for participants
- Track program expenditures
- Perform reception activities including triaging telephone calls
- Coordinate communication between the program and participants
- Track timeliness of service documentation
- Track timeliness of service planning activity
- Track timeliness of service plan. Review documentation
- Represent the program to the community at large as required
- Associates Degree is preferred.
- Experience with billing, particularly Medicaid and ability to manage medical records required.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Word/Excel.
- Ability to research material via the internet.
SUS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERCompany Overview
Services for the UnderServed (S:US) believes every New Yorker has the right to lead a life of purpose. Since 1978, S:US has been turning this belief into reality by advocating for people with life circumstances marked by homelessness, intellectual/developmental disability, behavioral health and addiction challenges, poverty, criminal justice involvement, and trauma. Our dedicated workforce of 2,400 provides services and supports to transform the lives of 35,000 individuals and families in New York City and Long Island. Learn more about S:US, our mission, and values by visiting sus.org.
Benefits Overview: We offer attractive compensation with comprehensive benefits including: Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision/Life Insurance; 403(b); Credit Union; FSAs; Short-and-Long-Term Disability; Transportation Plan; Generous Paid Vacations and Holidays