- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing/Communications/Provider Relations (check state specific), and/or graduate of an accredited school of nursing, BSN preferred
- If a Registered Nurse, must be licensed to practice in all states assigned
- Preferred two (2) years of training and experience in health service administration and/or Public Health or Home Health Nursing
- Preferred one (1) year of supervisory or administrative experience in home health care or related health care programs
- Knowledge of home care requirements and third-party reimbursement
- Ability to effectively elicit/provide information to and from appropriate individuals (including, but not limited to, supervisors, co-workers, clients) via strong communication skills; proficiency in the English language may be required
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, etc)
- Any other requirements mandated by applicable federal, state or local laws
- Arizona-Three (3) years of administrative or supervisory experience, including two (2)years in health care
- Delaware-The Administrator is referred to as the “Director”. A Baccalaureate Degree in Health or health-related field required.
- Oklahoma-The Administrator must obtain and maintain the certificate to act as a home care administrator
- Rhode Island-A physician may act as an administrator. If the administrator is not a nurse, the nursing service must be under the direction of a RN who is licensed in the state and who shall be responsible to the administrator for the management of professional services, standards of practice and other related professional aspects of patient care services
- Tennessee-If not a Registered Nurse, must have one year of supervisory experience in home health care or related health program.
- Texas-The administrator may be a physician or a RN licensed in the state or an individual with education and experience in health care and one year of relevant experience. The administrator may also be a licensed therapist or licensed nursing home administrator with at least one year of management or supervisory experience in health related setting or an individual with a high school diploma or GED and at least two years of management or supervisory experience in a health related setting.
- Virginia-The administrator must be an employee of the agency and may not be an independent contractor. The administrator may serve as the clinical director as long as the individual meets the qualifications for and can fulfill the responsibilities of both job titles.
- Wisconsin- A physician, RN or a person with training and experience in healthcare administration and at least one year of supervisory or administrative experience in home health care or related health program.
Our company is committed to maintaining a challenging environment that promotes personal accountability, personal growth, and an active role in the driving vision of the company. We offer competitive pay, full benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as 401(k), 529 college savings plan, basic life insurance with the option of supplemental, and 17 days paid time off in addition to holidays and two floating holidays.
* Does not apply to CA residents. CA residents are eligible for 10 vacation days and 7 sick days.
Maxim Healthcare Services makes all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, discharge, retirement, compensation, benefits, transfer, corrective action, or any other decisions affecting the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected characteristics in accordance with all applicable laws, directives, and regulations of federal, state, and local government entities. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities, “disabled Veterans”, or Veterans with service-connected disabilities, are encouraged to apply. Maxim values the service Veterans have given to our country and we strongly support the hiring of returning Service Members.