To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wentzville, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Case Worker- Lincoln County, MO-MASTER'S DEGREEE PREFERRED
Compass Health Network • Wentzville, MO
Posted 16 days ago
THIS POSITION WILL SUPPORT CLIENTS (YOUTH) IN LINCOLN COUNTY, MO
- Provide direct and/or indirect clinical, medically necessary services to the assigned consumer caseload and their families determining the Strengths, needs, abilities, and preferences of the child and family.
- Complete of all required documentation, according to agency policy.
- Participation in and coordination with the child and family interagency team members on an ongoing basis to advocate for the Mental Health needs of child/family.
- Assist the family with accessing, locating and arranging services and resources to assist in achieving their goals.
- Provide holistic, person-centered, strengths based care based on the Eight Dimensions of Wellness.
- Use Motivational Interviewing techniques and stage matched goals related to the Eight Dimensions of Wellness.
- Provide educational information to parents and/or consumer regarding areas of concern.
- Monitor treatment plan delivery to consistently reassess the child’s status, service choices available, overall community functioning, strengths, needs and process towards goals.
- Develop and implementation of a crisis intervention plan with the family.
Driving is an essential function of the position, a valid license and agency established minimum automobile coverage are required in the event the employee drives during the course of employment.
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.
- Bachelor’s degree in human service related field
- Any bachelor’s degree with two years of experience
- Two years of higher education with two years of experience
- Four years of experience
- All experience must include working with individuals with psychiatric, substance use, and/or developmental disabilities.
- Has a commitment to service and personal excellence.
- Is team oriented and values diversity.