The Graphic Systems Division of FUJIFILM North America Corporation is the largest graphic distributor in the US. We deliver solutions for workflow, consultative services, remote monitoring, color standardization and G7 implementation, pressroom products, CTP, proofing, digital printing, wide format and more. FUJIFILM also manufactures and distributes Sericol inks and is a leader in the development of UV inks for the screen printing, narrow web, and large format digital printing industries.
The Entry Level Sales Representative (known internally as Channel Sales Representative) promotes the sale of GSD’s analog and digital products within three strategic channel segments: Distributors, Buying Groups & Franchise Printers and is responsible for driving revenue and growing market share within their assigned geographic territory, along with making direct sales calls into smaller print service providers. The Channel Sales Rep will be accountable for working with the Manager of Channel Relations to optimize the performance of current local Channel Partners by collaborating with their local management, marketing and sales resources. In addition, the Channel Sales Rep will collaborate with local GSD sales, applications and service resources to elevate awareness, activity and top line results.
- Meet and exceed sales goals in assigned geography by establishing, maintaining and expanding productive, professional relationships with key personnel in all assigned Channel Partners along with direct selling efforts.
- Following guidelines from Manager of Channel Relations, communicate annual strategic plans, by segment and product for each Channel Partner, and utilize these to develop customized local programs
- Support development and review against annual business plans with each Channel Partner on a minimum of a bi-annual basis.
- Utilize all GSD sales enablement tools, e.g. Salesforce and Showpad, to maximize effectiveness and efficiency in local market sales and marketing initiatives.
- Provide accurate and timely sales activity reports to Manager, Channel Relations
- Coordinates the involvement of GSD personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to ensure that channel partners receive the necessary technical & administrative support to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Collaborate with appropriate GSD resources to provide dealer support for sales with sales training, ROIs, cost analyses and application development.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, and new and existing products.
- Perform related duties as assigned by manager
- Associate degree in Graphics Arts or related field and 0-2 years relative work experience in the field or in a related area.
- Knowledge of each of GSD’s key segments – Commercial, Sign & Display & Packaging
- Strong collaboration, teamwork and influencing skills.
- Strong Data Analytics Skills
- Ability to work with a high level of integrity and with minimal daily supervision.
- Excellent sales and presentation skills
- Flexible approach to people, projects, and assignments.
- Demonstrated organization and time management skills
- Ability to thrive and maintain clarity in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Self-motivated and excellent problem-solving skills as well as a team-oriented attitude.
- Skilled in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.); Working knowledge of SalesForce
- Possess necessary skills/attributes to include excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to travel 50-70%
- Valid Driver’s License
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Field sales/marketing experience in the graphic arts industry
- Planning & Organizing
- Functional Expertise/Business Acumen
- Interpersonal Skills/Communication
- Customer Focus
- Control of Cost & Expenses
- Decision Making
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of FUJIFILM about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at FUJIFILM via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of FUJIFILM, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by FUJIFILM for this requisition and a valid agreement with FUJIFILM is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the FUJIFILM agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
FUJIFILM is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Implement Sale Strategy
Address Prospective Client